Photoshop Time Travel – Wordless WednesdaySeptember 29, 2015
Your College Kids – How To Make Communication HappenOctober 3, 2015
I am thrilled to introduce the inaugural linkup of My Refined Style. During the last several months I have met such a fascinating array of women over 40. We decided it was time to set up a monthly forum just to highlight these fabulous fashionistas and their over 40 style!
Earlier this week I posted about the head-to-toe black trend for Fall, but today I wanted to change things up by adding some of my favorite accessories to the fabulous black fashion palette.
Black is the perfect palette for showcasing your fabulous jewelry pieces. I brought out some of my “big girl” jewelry. These days I often prefer to wear silver and stainless steel, but I still like to break out the gold and diamonds from time to time.
And, by all means, don’t forget the shoes! Animal prints are the perfect companion to black. These leopard heels are my favorites.
So, how do you like to incorporate fabulous black into your personal style? Is it a staple item for you or do you prefer to use it as an accent piece?
OK girls, now it’s time for you to strut your stuff for the My Refined Style Linkup for Fashion Over 40 ! I can’t wait to see all your fabulous fashion over 40 posts.
I will be highlighting some of my favorites from the linkup on Monday, October 12…so came back!
Monthly Fashion Over-40 Linkup.
Women shouldn’t have to follow a set of rules once they reach a certain age. However, the over-40 woman does develop the confidence to refine her own personal style and that’s what My Refined Style is all about!
This monthly Linkup goes live on the first Thursday (12:00am ET) of every month on 7 blogs and runs for one week.
Meet Your Hosts
Please Follow Your Hosts on their blog or Bloglovin’ and/or their other social media links!
Grab the My Refined Style button for your website!
• This Linkup is for fun! PLEASE visit at least two other links and share the ♥ by leaving a comment.
• Please add the the button or link back in your linked post.
• Please link to your post and not to your blog home page.
• Please remember to post no more than 3 links.
• This is a family friendly party. Please NO ADULT content blogs.
• You may share a promotion you have found as long as it is part of your post, but please DO NOT include any links to promotional sites (they will be removed)