Rock Skinny Jeans Over 40 – My Refined Style Linkup #8May 5, 2016
Clean And Classic Shorts – What I Really WoreMay 9, 2016
I love the idea of a holiday dedicated to recognizing moms and not just because I’m a mom myself. There are so many moms out there who have worked, suffered, scrimped and saved so their kids could have a better life.
Then, the years pass by and the kids grow up; leaving some moms to wonder what did they really do with their lives. So, I want to take a moment to say, “Moms, you really are fabulous!”
If your grown child can:
- Eat with utensils.
- Chew with his mouth closed.
- Engage in polite conversation.
- Talk with his inside voice.
- Hold her shoulders back.
- Tie her shoes.
- Refrain from blurting out every thought that comes to mind, at any time.
- Say please and thank you.
- Brush his teeth.
- Bathe regularly.
- Recognize that she has value and is worthy of love simply because she’s your baby.
To name a few…
Then, you have molded and shaped a fully functioning adult who could have never learned all of those things without you. Enjoy your day and rest in your fabulousness…you deserve it!
Catch all my posts by subscribing with your email in the right side bar of the blog/home page or Follow with Bloglovin’! Also, check out the other fabulous lifestyle linkups I’m joining this week – My Linkups!