Oh My Heartsie Girl Wordless Wednesday – Crushed CarAugust 26, 2015
Wordless Wednesday – Crushed Car 10,000 Miles AwayAugust 26, 2015
It has been a rainy week here in Manila. I remember talking to a friend years ago who married a man who grew up in Indonesia. She said she always thought it was odd that he would say that rainy season was his favorite time of year. Rain brings the welcome blessing of cooler temperatures, which I will take any day!
This week The FABulous Journey is excited to be co-hosting The Wednesday Pants Link-Up with Allison of Sydney Fashion Hunter. Allison created her blog to share her experiences of hunting down that perfect fashion item in the beautiful harbour city she calls home. She’s a globe trotting, shoe loving, designer handbag toting Aussie who loves to shop up a storm, preferably with a wine glass in hand. On the blog she mixes high end and high street and in “The Wednesday Pants” series she has set herself a challenge to wear the same white pair of Calvin Klein pants every Wednesday for an entire year, styled differently of course! This week Allison is channeling her inner rock chick as she supports a mate in ‘Battle of The Bands’. Head on over to her blog and follow along.
We’d both love to see your style this week so link up below following these simple rules:-
1. Follow your host on Facebook, Bloglovin’, Twitter and/or Pinterest.
2. Follow your co-host on Bloglovin and/or Facebook .
3. Your post should be either a white pants outfit from your archives or your best OOTD from this week.
3. Ensure your link goes to a specific blog page rather than you blog home page.
4. Include a link back to Sydney Fashion Hunter in your blog post.
5. Visit a couple of the other links and discover new blogs to love.