How To Overcome the Vacation Fat MentalityAugust 12, 2015
Minty Cool Jeans and a Breezy TopAugust 17, 2015
Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
Answer the questions about yourself.
Nominate 10-12 blogs.
Provide links to these nominated blogs and let the recipients know they have been nominated.
Ask them ten questions of your own.
Include the award logo within your blog post.
Alexis’ Questions For Me
1. How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging at the beginning of the year. I started a weight/fitness blog – Weight Journey. After getting my feet wet with blogging, I decided I to expand my horizons to talk about other subjects. That’s when I came up with idea for The FABulous Journey. The first actual post for this blog was written on March 1…so, I will be coming up on six months at the beginning of September.
2. What is the meaning behind your blog name?
We are only given one life to live. I believe that a fabulous life is one lived with vigor, enthusiasm and purpose. That’s why I write; to encourage women to seize every season of their lives and make them fabulous.
3. What is your favorite food?
I am crazy about chocolate; in fact, the more chocolaty the better. I am the one that orders the dessert called “death by chocolate”…died and gone to heaven is what I say!
4. What do you enjoy doing in your off time?
I value relationships. I prioritize hang time with family and friends. I don’t often have the opportunity to spend time with my American family since I live in the Philippines. Even though I don’t drink coffee, I like to go out on “coffee” dates with my buddies.
5. What is your favorite movie of all time?
Steel Magnolias…I love that movie! You can’t beat a movie the has spunky southern women, laughter through tears, and of course…blush and bashful.
6. Coffee or tea?
Iced tea, hands down…I drink iced tea for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
7. What season of the year do you prefer?
I really like Fall because I have few opportunities to enjoy it. I have only experienced Fall in the United States four times in the last twenty-one years. So, I guess that is what makes it so special. And, I love to wear boots, blazers and jeans; that’s what Falls are made of 😉
8. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
I have a European vacation on my bucket list. I love history and architecture. It would be awesome to visit cities that have been around longer than America has even been a country.
9. Morning or night person?
Oh my…night, night, night
10. Three words that describe you…
Cheerful, enthusiastic, organized
I want to nominate some of my mid-life blogger gal pals to learn about their fabulous lives.
My questions have a distinctively mid-life focus!
- If you knew then what you know now, what would you have done differently in your 20’s?
- What is your best skincare tip for mid-life women?
- What is number one on your bucket list?
- What is your best peace of advice for a woman who are anticipating the empty nest?
- What has been your greatest discovery since turning 40?
- In another 10 years, is it go gray or color all the way?
- What is one product you can’t live without?
- What physical change has annoyed you most about aging?
- What is biggest motivation for being a mid-life blogger?
- Where do you find your greatest inspiration?
Wow, this is a great list of questions if I do say so myself! I hope some of these great girls will join in, I would love to collect their answers in a future post. I would love for you to leave comments with some of your answers!
Follow my blog by clicking the little red follow button at the bottom of the screen or Follow with Bloglovin!
Check out the other fabulous lifestyle linkups I’m joining this week – My Linkups!