Mind Over Money For Lasting Weight LossJuly 25, 2015
DeFuniak Springs, Florida – My Charming Home TownJuly 28, 2015
Featured On Links a la Mode
I was pleasantly surprised to find that my post was chosen for Links à la Mode this week on the Independent Fashion Bloggers site! IFB is an online website that encourages and resources fashion bloggers of all shapes, ages and sizes. Links à la Mode is a weekly round-up that features 20 different fashion posts. I submitted my recent post on Seaside, Florida.
Links à la Mode is a feature of the IFB website. Though happy to be included, The FABulous Journey does not profit in any way from this round-up.
Have fun strolling through the sites.
Links à la Mode, July 23
- The FABulous Journey: Seaside, Florida in a Fabulous Hi-Lo Maxi Dress
- Dress Code: High Fashion: The 10 Most Fashionable Summer Destinations 2015 & What to Wear There
- Elegantly Fashionable: How to Find Your Personal Style Being Petite
- Fashion Blender: How to Iron Pleats Please
- Fashion Muses: Power Colors | Red, Black, and Gold with Shirt Maxi Dress
- Lapazimageing Fashion Forward: Levi’s New Spokes Model
- Musings of a Fashion Designer: Flourishing Blurs by INAAYA
- My Fashion Slash Life: Summer Accessory Must-Have | Golden Tribal Goddess Necklace
- Purushu Arie: Everything You Need to Know About a Bespoke Tailored Suit
- Riva La Diva: The Perfect Summer Caftan Dress Tutorial
- Saccharine Soul: Tropical Trends
- Sassy Ethnic Bohemian: Shame Series | Is There Such a Thing as Too Black to Wear Makeup?
- She Got Her Own: Walking On Sunshine
- Splash of Teal: Styling Tips and Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Style Curated: Q&A with Yasia Khomenko of RCR Khomenko
- Style Standpoint: 15 Summer Activities that are (Almost) Free
- Syana From Paris: On Ne Boude Pas Le Boubou
- The Wanderbliss: Chic Roots
- This Season’s Gold: Summer Breeze | Petite in Emerald Dress and Brown Fedora
- We Are Ready Made: A Family Affair