My family kicked off the summer attending a mission retreat on the island of Boracay, Philippines. This island is home to some of the most beautiful beaches and vistas in the world. If you have to attend meetings, there really isn’t a more beautiful place to do it!
My daughter clicked this little pic on White Sands beach during our visit. We had a fabulous time enjoying time with our colleagues, the wonderful scenery and gorgeous beaches.
While there, I passed by a shop with the cutest purses and I knew that I had to have one as a souvenir of my trip.
Now, fast forward one week…on Monday I made the long journey across the Pacific to arrive, once again, in the great state of Florida for the summer! I will spend the next 2 months visiting, touring colleges with my daughter and catching up on my shopping. I am a good foot taller than most Filipinos, so I seldom buy anything when we are in Asia.
Yes, shopping is one of my favorite summer activities. So, I thought why not share some of my summer finds with you and you can share some of yours with me? And thus, the Fun Summer Finds Linkup was born!
Now, it’s your turn to share. Share your finds with us for the #funsummerfinds linkup #1!
Link back on your post and/or Grab the button!
<div align="center"><a href="http://thefabjourney.com" title="The FABulous Journey"><img src="https://www.thefabjourney.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Fun-Summer-Finds-Banner.png" alt="The FABulous Journey" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Please Follow Your Hostess!!
Twitter | Bloglovin |Blog | Google+ | Facebook | Pinterest |Instagram
• This Linkup is for fun! PLEASE visit at least two other links and share the ♥ by leaving a comment.
• Please link to your post and not to your blog home page.
• Please remember to post no more than 3 links.
• This is a family friendly party. Please NO ADULT content blogs.
• You may share a promotion you have found as long as it is part of your post, but please DO NOT include any links to promotional sites (they will be removed)
CLICK BELOW TO ENTER